fungus and bacteria are the key indoor air pollution elements that people tend to underestimate. They release millions of spores which are invisible to the naked eye, and are known to cause respiratory problems, allergic reactions and illnesses.
Signs of infestation
- Black, green or white mold tends to grow on your furniture
- Musty and wet odour from the room
- Strange unpleasant odour
- Causes eye irritation, coughing and sneezing
- Pest found along with mold, long leg spiders, booklice etc.
- Painting over mold will not solve the mold issue but instead it will cause it to grow rapidly as it is trapped between two layers of paint.
- Mold and its spores are microscopic, in high concentrations it becomes visible appear on your ceiling, walls and furniture.
- Mold can be detected by a musty odour. Live spores act like seeds, forming new mold growths (colonies) under the right conditions.
- Indoors mold needs moisture to grow; it becomes a problem only where there is water damage, elevated and prolonged humidity, or dampness.
How to get rid of this?
Mastery solutions will be used to remove the infestation of fungus and preventive Measures will be applied.